In Mrs. Brucker's class, we will learn skills and tools that will make us
good students and great adults.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

collaborate


(v.) – to work with a person or group in order to achieve something
  • Synonyms: work together, cooperate, join forces, team up
  • Antonyms: work alone, disagree, argue
  • Etymology: 1871 Latin, from com- meaning "with" + labore meaning "to work"
  • Forms: Noun – collaboration, collaborator / Adj. – collaborative / Adv. – collaboratively
We will have many, many opportunities to collaborate this year - starting today!

6 comments:

  1. Emma says,
    I heard Christina on the Voice said"I would like to callabrate with you".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby says, yesterday I collaborated with my mom to make cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelby says,On T.V. I heard someone say collaborated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacob says Mrs.Brucker"s awesome class has to collaborate to make this year a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andon Says, I collaborated with my sister to make cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gavin says, we need to collaborate to become great adults.

    ReplyDelete