In Mrs. Brucker's class, we will learn skills and tools that will make us
good students and great adults.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

reminisce

(v.) - To reminisce is to talk or think about pleasant events in your past.
  • Synonyms: recall, recollect, remember
  • Antonyms: forget, regret
  • Etymology: 1589 Latin, from re- meaning "again" + minisci meaning "to remember," which comes from Ancient European base men- meaning "think"
  • Morphology: reminiscent - adj
  • Example: At the end of each quarter, it's always fun to reminisce about the fun things we have done so far this year.

1 comment:

  1. Jordyn says, I like to reminisce about when me and my brother were little and we liked to dance to the YMCA. That juncture of the time was always fun. My bro and I will probably look back and say " I remember that". That is what I like to reminisce about.

    ReplyDelete