- Synonyms: skillful, clever, smart, good at
- Antonyms: clumsy
- Etymology: No date, Old English gedæfte meaning "mild, gentle;" during the middle ages, this word “morphed” into daft, which is now considered an antonym.
- Morphology: deftly
- Example: With time and practice, you will become as deft at adding and subtracting decimals as you are at finding sums and differences of whole numbers.
Click here or on the image below to practice!

Andon says I am deft at baseball because I am fast.
ReplyDeleteDylan says Something I'm deft at is wrestling and baseball.
ReplyDeleteRendan says,
ReplyDeleteI like the word deft because it sounds like your saying deaf. Then when you say someone's deft they think you called them deaf.
Megan says,
ReplyDeleteSomething I am very deft at is soccer.I have played soccer since I was going into kindergarden. I think I am very deft on the field.
Shelby says,I'm deft at dancing!
ReplyDeleteDylan.N says
ReplyDeleteI am deft at playing football because I tackle and don't get tackled.
LUKE says I am deft at football and baseball.
ReplyDeleteHaley says,
ReplyDeleteMrs. Brucker I think you are very deft at sports.
Megan says,
ReplyDeleteMy sister runs cross country and she does not think she is very deft in the competition even though she is.
Jordyn says, I think every body is deft at doing somthing even Mrs.Brucker.
ReplyDeleteJordyn says, I think everybody is very deft at be a nice,fun,funny,and a caring friend to all!
ReplyDelete