In Mrs. Brucker's class, we will learn skills and tools that will make us
good students and great adults.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

omit

(v) - If you omit someone or something, you fail to include them/it, either deliberately or because you forget to do it.
  • Synonyms: exclude, forget, leave out, ignore, skip, delete
  • Antonyms: add, enter, include, insert
  • Etymology: Early 15th Century Latin, from ob- meaning "toward, against, across, down," + mittere meaning "let go, send"
  • Morphology:  omission - n
  • Example: When you leave comments on the blog, I will not be able to publish them if you omit your name or the Word of the Day.

2 comments:

  1. Luke Says,What I did on vacation is cut logs with Kole.I also went shooting with my new gun.I spent mymoney at the mall and cabelas I got new head phones and a camelbak backpack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andon Says, What I did on vacation was I opened gifts and went to my dads house.

    ReplyDelete