- Synonyms: carry, express, move, transport, send, transmit
- Antonyms: hold, keep, maintain, retain
- Etymology: 13th Century Latin, from com- meaning "with, together" + via meaning "way, road"
- Morphology: conveyor - n, conveyance - n
- Example: By doing WOD every single day, I hope that I can convey the importance of having and using a good vocabulary!
I think that by using this scene in their show, Drake and Josh are trying to convey the message that Lucille Ball really was the Queen of Comedy:

Gabby says...One time when I tried to convey a message was when I was in Mrs.Brucker's class. We were trying to send letters to famous people. Then we'll modify the letters to make them professional.
ReplyDeleteMegan says,
ReplyDeleteOnce there was a one eyed monster named Pip.All Pip wanted was to convey an abundant amount of love.However because he was a monster he had a zilch amount of love and a ubiquitous amount of enemies.One day,Pip met a young girl named Ellie who chose the alternative to care for him and he lived happily ever after.
The End